Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Sunday 25 November 2012

Feluccas on the Nile






This week has been another busy week, but a fun one!
During the past week, I and my regular Egyptology guide have become more than a familiar sight at various temples and tombs, but I missed out on sailing as I got double booked and had to do Karnak Temple instead of sailing the Nile!  What a choice to make....... both are experiences I love, but needs must and one set of guests happily sailed on Felucca Spirit without me, and the other guests spent a happy afternoon in Karnak and Luxor temples.
Of course, I was pretty happy too!

So because I had to miss out on sailing, I had a nosey around my pictures and found a small video I made some time ago and I would like to share it with you now.

2 comments:

  1. Sailing boats are not cruise ships and if you are unfamiliar with the joys of yachts in egypt and nile then you need to be aware of the pros and cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what you mean. A felucca is not a cruise ship, nor is it a yacht. There are no yachts on the Nile, just feluccas, dahabiyas and sandals. Everything else has an engine. But thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete